Sunday, July 10, 2005

A letter to Greg & Greg...from Wisconsin

Dear Greg & Greg;
Thank you so much for the wonderful performance that you performed of the Sword in the Stone at Reedsburg Library on Monday, June 27th.
My kids and I loved it. Your creative acting and the way that you kept the kids on the edge of their seats were incredible.
I know that you have brought an even stronger love of theater to my kids and they spent that night telling their Dad and Grandma every detail of the play.They then spent the next few days pretending they were the different characters in the play.
We spend so much time stressing sporting activities on our kids that is was a nice change of pace to be able to show them another creative outlet as well.
Please find enclosed notes and pictures that my kids wanted to send to you. Listed below is our address. Feel free to jot them a short note back if you find time, they would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely.

Robin & Courtney & Ian Hamilton
Reedsburg, WI

(Note from KB (7-11-05): Robin...I dropped a post card to you all into the mail today, and I will be sure to pass these letters and drawings on to the Gregs upon thier return to San Diego. I am also going to to try and scan Courtney's letter to post here on our blog....thanks for writing!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home