Thursday, March 30, 2006

From Breanna for Sarah and Markuz

HI! My name is Breanna Ogilvie.I'm a person from Evansville IL you just visited us! I wanted to tell you were remarkable,outstanding, supendus.I also wanted to tell you I was in the Wizard of Oz play so was my mom. I was the lula- bye league,and my mom was a munchin.Bruce and Sarah were the actors. Bruce I thought you were hallarous! And Sarah I thought you are great at taking emotional thoughts.You guys were amazing you blew my heart away. I had question when you were here did you wright the lines our did sombody wright them for you? And did you memorize the lines? Wright back when you get this! A student from E A C, Breanna Sue Ogilvie

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Breanna, thanks SO much for taking the time to write to us! To answer your question, no we did not write the script for the play, and as for memorizing the lines we certainly did. We had to have them fully memorized on the first day of rehearsal and we got better over our five day rehearsal process. You guys were an incredible audience. Keep the questions/comments coming and stay well!

<3
Sarah and Markuz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home