Monday, March 13, 2006

Some letters from Ms. Nelson's 1st Grade class at Whitmore, in Tucson




You really MUST click on these pictures to see the detail. Armando captured Dorothy's excitement and wonder (and look at TOTO!), and Taylor really captured the movement of the storm (see how Dorothy is being blown away...top right?) and Bridget is just stylish...verticals and horizontals and lots of straight lines. And what WONDERFUL letters ALL the students wrote: I'm really sorry I didn't have room to put more of them on the blog. Thank you, Ms. Nelson's class, BRAVO!

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what wonderful letters!!! Cara and I had a great time performing at Whitmore (one of my FAVORITE schools, I've been lucky enough to do 3 shows there!) Thanks so much Armando, Taylor, and Bridget, and ALL of the wonderful students there!
:):)
Amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home