Friday, June 30, 2006

From Stephanie in Rio Rancho, NM

Well, it was just great! I unfortunately had a managers' meeting that went overlong, way over, but....I arrived at the end and the applause was tremendous. Kids and parents were chattering happily on their way out. Several of my staff was in attendance and they reported a good time for all. SInce we had a torrent of what is that stuff - rain? - last night, we had to change venue at the last minute, but I think it turned out to be a better site in the end. Your guys were great especially considering this was their first outdoor performance. We'll be looking forward to booking you again once our new library is up and running - big program room with all the amenities. Thanks for a great show!

From KB:
Chris and Devin called and told me they had a great time, too.
Congrats on your new library, Stephanie, we look forward to playing at your brand new space next summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home