Monday, July 31, 2006

From Jim in Aurora, IN

Dear Folks, Jonathan and Corey performed "The Hobbit" for the Aurora Public Library this past Thursday and made a wonderful impression on the community. I was asked to lodge them for the night in my inn and know I have made two new friends. Their wit, friendliness, and courtesy pointed to two certainties: they represented your company well, and they are welcome in Aurora any time! Best to you all. Jim

From KB: Jim, thank you for writing, and for giving our actors a nice place to stay for the night. I certainly agree that these two young men are a find (I'm proud of ALL our teams), and we hope to have them back to work for us again, soon!

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a note to add to Jim's words, I was so excited following "The Hobbit" performance. I missed the program because of office paperwork but enjoyed the patrons who shared how special it was. I enjoyed meeting Cory and Jonathan and share with them how happy we were they performed for our patrons that afternoon. I hope this begins a performing relationship between our library and the Traveling Lantern.

Mary Alice Horton
Library Director
Aurora Public Library District

 

Post a Comment

<< Home