Thursday, April 12, 2007

From Clark Elementary in TN

I loved the play. And I wish I had the "Peter Pan" play on DVD. I thought the play was very funny….Leah

I love your the play. My favorite part was when Cap. Hook tried to scratch himself with is hook….Chase

I loved the play "Peter Pan". I liked the part when we all said "tick tock" for the crocodile. Captin Hook was funny. My class would loved to see another play…Abigale

I love your play…Alonzo

My class watched "Peter Pan". The play was very good. I loved the part where Peter and Captin Hook fought with their swords. Come back to my school soon!…Daniel

I liked your play. Tinker Bell was funny when she floated around the stage. The part where Captin Hook and Peter fought was a great sword fight. Wish you would come back to my school soon! Bye...Martin

I like your play. i like it because he ran around the gym…Amber

I liked the play. My favorite part was when Captin Hook and Peter fought with swords. My friends liked the part where Peter Pan beat Captin Hook! We enjoyed watching your play. I want to see another play…Anonymous

THANK YOU SECOND GRADERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home