Tuesday, November 27, 2007

From Emily Brittain students for Kay and Jonathon!

Here are some comments from the students at Emily Brittain…thank you all for writing!

- I loved your acting in The Christmas Carol!
- I liked your show. How do you change your clothes so fast? How many clothes did you where.
- I really liked youer show it was nice and where is the next place you are going i hope you are going to Pittsburgh bye hope you have a nice day i liked the show bye bye bye.
- Hi that was a good show. From Ashley
- How do you get your clothes? Thank you for a great show!!!
- How many places did you go to?
- Whats your best play?
- Do you do eny merteriing plays? Do you prform fo parteys?
- GREAT SHOW!
- How did you make the play?Your play was the best.I liked the ghost.
- How many people are there that have done a show in a school?Also can you tell me when the company started includ the date,year,and month.
- You had a great show! I really liked when he said "Baa-humbug!"
- Hey...that was such a cool play. I loved it.Can I ask you something. is that story(A CHRITMAS CAROL)based on a true story? If you can answer me back that would be great. your dued,Braiden (ps.Jonathon youre a great actor as well as Kade.
- how many actors are in each play?
- How many plays have you guys done?

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the Emily Brittain students:
-Thanks so much! We're glad you liked it!
-Kay: It takes some practice and planning to change clothes that fast. I have 6 costumes in Christmas Carol: Fred, Bob Crachitt, Ghost of Jacob Marley, Ghost of Christmas Past, Ghost of Christmas Present, and Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come.
-After your school, we are headed for Ohio!
-We got out clothes (called "costumes") from our company, which is based in San Diego.
-We went to 6 different places for Traveling Lantern before we came to your school.
-All the plays done through Traveling Lantern have 2 actors, but there are a lot of teams of two traveling around out there!
-Jonathon: I've done 17 plays. Kay: I've done 22, including Christmas Carol.

Thanks for all the great questions and comments!!
Jonathon and Kay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home