Tuesday, April 15, 2008

From Cheryl and her class in MD

This is my 6th year teaching at Silver Springs. Every year I have been here, we have had a performance by Travelling Lantern actors. Neither I nor my students have EVER been disappointed. The acting is brilliant and the students are so engaged and actively listening! My students had a few questions that they were not able to have answered at the Q and A after the performace. "How do you change clothes so fast?"
"Do yo enjoy doing plays and what is your favorite part about performing in a play?"
"What is the favorite play you've been in?"
"Is it hard to act?"
"What play haven't you been in that you would like to do?"
"How come you only use 2 actors at a time?"
Thank you in advance for answering our questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home