Thursday, April 20, 2006

From Cammy (parent) in CA

Dear folks at Travelinglantern: I'm a parent of 2 children who attended the Dorothy show at the public library in Santa Rosa yesterday (4-20-06). Your show was excellent, entertaining, and inspirational, thank you! Its the second show we've seen (last year we saw the Lion, Witch, wardrobe show). I've wanted to share how amazed I am that 2 actors can produce such an incredible rapid-fire show that works for the audience. Truly, I think its better than many of the $20.00 a ticket shows with elaborate sets, etc. Not only can I not afford such experiences just now, but I am finding that the shows produced at my local library (your company and others) to be superior in many ways. Again, Mucas Gracias, Cammy Michel, mother of the cute girl who got to be "Glinda" and mother of the blond boy who got to be a monkey yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home