Friday, April 20, 2007

From Cassie the Monkey Chick!

I saw your play that you performed for my school! You performed a play on Leonardo Davinci. I just had one question. Do you perform plays that just have to do with history? I know that Davinci was a famous historical legend in the renisance period. I would like to know what kinds of plays you perform. I also had another question.. Have you ever performed outside the United States? If so, where? Thank you for taking the time to read my letter :)- Cassie

Hi Cassie! We do LOTS of plays, literary, historical and original. Our three historical right now are Mozart, Beethoven and Leonardo, and we are writing a new one for the Spring of '08: "The Curious Life of Benjamin Franklin". We've been wanting to do one about him for a very long time, so we are looking forward to it! We have never played outside the United States becuase of travel issues, but you never know...that may change! Thanks for your letter - KB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home